Why Buy Genesis?
Even if you don’t know much about Genesis as a stand-alone brand outside of Hyundai, Genesis separated from them in 2015 and is considered its own entirely separate luxury brand. So why consider purchasing a new, certified or used Genesis? Genesis offers tons of options for its buyers such as Genesis Connected Care, Genesis Concierge and Genesis Valet that help throughout the ownership period. Genesis also offers a great new car warranty, a Certified Pre-Owned warranty, and Complimentary Maintenance for a select period of time that ensures that your vehicle will last a long time. Throughout its short lifetime, Genesis has been awarded numerous awards for the safety and design of its lineup. You should think of Genesis as a luxury brand without the luxury price tag.
If and when you decide to purchase a new or Certified Pre-Owned Genesis, Genesis offers warranties and maintenance protection plans to help keep your Genesis on the road for years to come. With so many options, who wouldn’t want to experience a Genesis?
Do you want to learn more about the Genesis models? View our Genesis Trim Comparisons or select which model that you’re interested in learning more about: Genesis G70, Genesis G80, Genesis G90 or Genesis GV80.
Why choose Genesis of Schaumburg? “Our promises are what make the Patrick Dealer Group different. Our friendly and helpful team members will be happy to help you throughout the process. Our professional sales staff really listens to your wants and needs. For us, it isn’t just about making a sale, but creating a positive relationship that will hopefully have a long-lasting future. ” Learn more about our promises to you.
Genesis Brand History
Genesis is the luxury vehicle division of Hyundai Motor Group dating back from 2004. On November 4, 2015 Hyundai ultimately decided to separate the more luxury-based Genesis models from the family-oriented Hyundai lineup, and named it Genesis Motors. On December 9, 2015, Genesis launched their first stand-alone flagship model away from Hyundai as the G90, but it wasn’t until 2016 that Genesis first launched in the U.S.
Since then, Genesis’s vision and mission has been that they are striving to create the finest automobiles and related products and services for connoisseurs around the globe. Their team of talented individuals around the world is led by their company’s values, where respect for one another in the quest of finding the best solutions for refined individuality dominates their work ethos.
Genesis wants to make a positive difference in their customers’ lives by exploring new avenues and constantly pushing the boundaries forward in an infinite, yet mindful way, which shall lead them to create truly aspirational products. This journey, as Genesis sees it, is an everlasting one, and it has just begun.
Genesis Owner Experience
Genesis Connected Care
Genesis Connected Care is a suite of safety and car care products that provide Genesis owners with services such as Automatic Collision Notification, SOS Emergency Assistance, Enhanced Roadside Assistance, Monthly Vehicle Health Reports and Maintenance Alerts. All new Genesis Connected Services-equipped Genesis vehicles will come standard with one year of Connected Care. The service is fully transferable to subsequent owners within one year of the vehicle’s date of first use.
A full-featured ownership experience that includes:
- Genesis Home – You can access your Intelligent Alerts, remote start your vehicle and show points of interest right from your smartphone
- Intelligent Assistant – Sync the Genesis app with your calendar events to receive proactive notifications so you never miss a beat
- Remote Feature – You can check your engine, the climate and the door lock status on your Genesis right from the app
- Monthly Vehicle Report – You can simply access your vehicle’s health report and schedule service conveniently
- Points of Interest – You can search various points of interest and send destination directions directly to your Genesis from your smart phone
Genesis believes that buying a car is a relationship, not a transaction. Genesis Cares is an initiative that focuses on tangible services that go above and beyond for Genesis owners.
Genesis Concierge is a fresh approach to shopping for a luxury vehicle. It leaves you with only the fun parts of the experience. A complimentary personal shopping service, your concierge can gather information you need, arrange at-home test drives, personally liaise with retailers for you and more. Whatever you need, from wherever you are, they’re here to help.
When you get connected with a Genesis Concierge, you gain an advisor who is invested in your needs. A genuinely interested person who takes time to get to know you and ensure a fluid, totally customized car shopping experience. And when you’re ready to take the next steps towards bringing home a Genesis, your concierge will facilitate a seamless journey towards owning one.
Genesis Service Valet/Patrick Direct
Genesis wants you to rest easy knowing you can stay home if your vehicle needs servicing. With complimentary Genesis Service Valet, Genesis of Schaumburg sends a team member to pick up and drop off your Genesis vehicle for service while leaving you with a courtesy vehicle, ensuring an effortless and safe experience. All vehicles that are valeted will be protected by plastic seat covers, paper floor mats and plastic steering wheel covers to maintain sanitary conditions in your Genesis.
Genesis Warranties/Maintenance Programs
Genesis New Vehicle Warranty
Genesis Complete Confidence is a comprehensive owner program that includes Smart Sense Safety, Complete Care and Connected Services. It’s a thoughtful, forward-looking suite of complimentary benefits and services that assures owners that they’re always safe, always well taken care of, and always connected. Complete Confidence means that when you drive a Genesis, peace of mind follows wherever you go.
- 5-Year/60,000-mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty (bumper-to-bumper that covers all major systems, including high-electronic systems)
- 10-Year/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5-Year/Unlimited-mile Anti-Perforation Warranty
- 1-Year/12,000-mile Replacement Parts
- 1-Year/Unlimited-mile Accessories (covers factory-installed genuine Genesis accessories)
- 3-Year/36,000-mile Paint (covers paint defects)
- 3-Year/36,000-mile Battery (covers battery defects)
- 5-Year/60,000-mile Audio/Navigation/Bluetooth Protection
- 1-Year/12,000-mile Adjustments Coverage (covers the cost of minor adjustments that your car needs for the first year you own it)
- 1-Year/Unlimited-mile Air Conditioner Refrigerant Charge (covers 1 air conditioner refrigerant change)
- Roadside Assistance – 5-Year/Unlimited-mile – provides services including flat tire changes, battery jump-starts and lockout assistance
- Trip Interruption Service – 5-Year/Unlimited-mile – reimburses meals and lodging up to a certain dollar amount if your car breaks down over 150 miles from your home
- Complimentary Scheduled Service – 3-Year/36,000-mile – covers the cost of maintenance items like oil changes, filter replacements and tire rotations
- Genesis Valet Service – 3-Year/36,000-mile – Your vehicle will be picked up and dropped off from your home or another location if it needs repairs, and a loaner car will be left with you to use as alternative transportation while your car is in the shop
Genesis Certified Pre-Owned Warranty
- Remainder of the 6-Year/75,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty* on Genesis Certified vehicles (from original in-service date and zero miles)
- Remainder of the 10-Year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty (from original in-service date and zero miles)
- Roadside Assistance – 10-Year/unlimited-mile – Includes complimentary coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Services cover dead battery/jump start, flat tire change, lock out service and gas delivery. Roadside Assistance coverage includes transport for your vehicle to the nearest Genesis retailer or Authorized Service Facility in the event your vehicle is inoperable
- Extensive 191-point mechanical, safety and appearance inspection performed to Genesis Certified program standards
- All Genesis Certified vehicles include a complimentary detailed CARFAX Vehicle History Report
- Rental Car Reimbursement – Due to a covered mechanical breakdown, you can receive up to $50 per day for up to 10 days for covered repairs, including 1st day rental
- Travel Reimbursement – Should a mechanical breakdown of a covered part occur when you are 150 miles or more away from home, you’re reimbursed up to $100 per day, $500 per occurrence
- Genesis Connected Services – Every Genesis Certified vehicle includes 3 years of complimentary Connected Services. This advanced technology connects directly to your smart phone, allowing easy access to Genesis Certified services at the tip of your fingers (*Only available for certain model years.)
Genesis Complimentary Maintenance
To ensure that your new Genesis is always running at its best, be sure to give it regular care and maintenance. We encourage new owners to stay on top of it with Genesis Complimentary Maintenance. Genesis has you covered for normal, factory scheduled maintenance intervals for 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first), plus complimentary oil changes every normally scheduled maintenance appointment.
- Genesis-approved oil and oil filter change
- Cabin air filter change
- Tire rotation
For Genesis G90 vehicles, additional benefits include:
- Replacement of wiper blades
- Wheel alignment
- Brake pads
* Genesis Complimentary Maintenance is available for 2017-2021 model-year Genesis vehicles.
Genesis Brand Awards
|2020||#1 Ranked Luxury Brand in Initial Quality||J.D. Power|
|2020||Top Safety Pick+ (G70, G80 & G90)||IIHS|
|2018||Most Satisfying Premium Brand||AutoPacific|
|2020||#1 Ranked Compact Premium Car in Initial Quality||J.D. Power|
|2020||Top Safety Pick+ for vehicles built after Dec 2020||IIHS|
|2019||North American Car of the Year||North American Car, Utility and Truck of the Year Awards|
|2019||Best in Class Ideal Vehicle Aspirational Luxury Car||AutoPacific|
|2020||Top Safety Pick+||IIHS|
|2020||5-Star Overall Safety Rating||National Highway Traffic Safety Administration|
|2020||Top Safety Pick+||IIHS|
|2018||Best in Class Vehicle Satisfaction Luxury Car||AutoPacific|
|2021||Best Buy of the Year Among Midsize Luxury SUVs||Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com|
|2021||Best New Cars of 2021||Autotrader|
Patrick Dealer Group’s History with Genesis
In 1904 Detroit Michigan, Hanley Dawson IV’s great grandfather made the acquaintance of the legendary Henry Ford. Ford’s automobile manufacturing plant was located across the street from the bank where he worked. His great grandfather offered to sell used cars returned to the Ford plant, and eventually was granted the opportunity to sell new cars off the assembly line.
In 1907, his great grandfather was awarded the first new Ford franchise in the Midwest.
In 1951, Hanley Dawson Jr. took over the dealership from his father. 20 years later, in 1971 the family business moved to Chicago, on the corner of Rush and Ontario Street, and Hanley Dawson Jr. was awarded the first and only Chicago Cadillac factory retail branch operation. Hanley Dawson Jr. and his son, Hanley Dawson III, ran that business known as Hanley Dawson Cadillac until the early 1990’s.
In 1977, Hanley Dawson III set out on his own and started the Patrick Dealer Group, named after his youngest son Patrick.
In 2019, Genesis of Schaumburg was established at 1020 East Golf Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173, sharing a facility with Patrick Hyundai.
Why choose Genesis of Schaumburg? “Our promises are what make the Patrick Dealer Group different. Our friendly and helpful team members will be happy to help you throughout the process. Our professional sales staff really listens to your wants and needs. For us, it isn’t just about making a sale, but creating a positive relationship that will hopefully have a long-lasting future.” Learn more about our promises to you.